Handy Storage Tips and FAQ’s
Simply click a link below to reveal handy tips and suggestions.
Yes – we are a member of the Self Storage Association of Australia and use their standard agreement.
7 days is all the notice you need to give – you are not locked into a lengthy rental agreement.
7 days per week from 6 am to 6 pm (longer access hours are available by arrangement if required)
Take advantage of our free courtesy trailer or truck to move your goods into storage with us – enquire when you book your space.
No – you must take out your own insurance. We offer insurance through AON for $1.10 per $1000 for standard household goods.
Cash, internet transfer, bank deposit, Eftpos or Credit card.
Yes we sell sturdy packing boxes, archive boxes, bubble wrap, mattress covers and a variety of other packaging needs.
- defrost and deodorise fridges and freezers before placing into storage, leave the door open slightly to allow air to circulate
- remove batteries from toys etc to avoid damage from battery leakage
- wrap computers and electrical items in bubble wrap before packing into strong boxes
- store books in book boxes and lay them flat to avoid damage
- wrap delicate items in paper before packing and use scrunched up paper to stop them moving around
- cover mattresses and soft furniture – we sell purpose made covers
- pack your space with care – place large and heavy items at the back, stack boxes at one side and put things that you need access regularly at the front of the space